Did you know Lake Powell was created by Glen Canyon Dam which took ten years to build? When Lake Powell is at full pool it is 560 feet deep at Glen Canyon Dam.
Looking for your new favorite tee shirt? Well, here you go. Super soft and wrinkle-resistant. Not only comfortable but looks great too. Not to mention:
- No scratchy neck tag
- Heat-set fabric to minimize shrinkage
- Side-seamed construction to prevent twisting
- Ribbed crewneck
- Taped neck and shoulders to provide durability
- Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Made of 35% rung-spun USA made cotton and 65% polyester
NOTE: Maps are not intended for compass orientation.