Did you know the name "Yosemite" (meaning "killer" in Miwok) originally referred to the name of a tribe that was driven out of the area (and possibly annihilated) by the Mariposa Battalion? Previously, the area had been called "Ahwahnee" ("big mouth") by indigenous people.
Looking for your new favorite long-sleeve tee shirt? Well, here you go! Super soft and wrinkle-resistant. Not only comfortable but looks great, too. This McGovern & Company long-sleeve shirt features an oversized map of Yosemite National Park on the back, a compass on the left chest, and the GPS coordinates on the sleeve.
- No scratchy neck tag
- Heat-set fabric to minimize shrinkage
- Side-seamed construction to prevent twisting
- Ribbed crewneck
- Taped neck and shoulders to provide durability
- Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Made of 35% rung-spun USA made cotton and 65% polyester
NOTE: Maps are not intended for compass orientation.